Event times: 9:30am - 4pm each day.
2020 has been a bumpy ride. But out of the chaos caused by COVID-19, heroes have emerged.
Ordinary and unsung heroes working in the NHS, retail and in frontline public services have kept the country running.
If you’re looking for a career that makes a real difference to society, register your interest in RateMyPlacement’s Essential Careers Virtual Event.
This is your opportunity to meet and interact with employers that work in these essential industries, and discover how you can follow in their footsteps.
The event will include 1-2-1 sessions with employers, presentations, networking with current grads and students, competitions, giveaways and much much more!
Topics may include*…
- The future of retail and the public sector after the pandemic
- Personal branding workshop
- What to expect in the new workplace post-COVID
- What are employers really looking for in applications?
- The differences between virtual and face-to-face insight schemes
- A look into company culture in the public sector and in retail
Limited spaces are available. (So register NOW!)
*We're curating some great content as we speak and will announce it soon