“Even though black people make up more than 3% of the population (GOV.UK, 2020), just 1.5% of top bosses at UK companies are black (Business in the Community, 2020)”.
There is a shortage of black people represented in business. And we want to help change that.
This is an opportunity to meet senior business leaders of Black Heritage backgrounds from companies that don’t just champion diversity & inclusion, but put it into practice.
You’ll get to ask them any questions you might have, hear about their personal experiences, and discover exactly how they are promoting equality in the world of business.
Topics may include…
- How each company is fighting racial injustice
- Senior business leaders of Black Heritage sharing their stories
- Panel discussion featuring current grads and interns
- What are employers really looking for in applications?
- Tailored advice to help you kickstart your career in business
Limited spaces are available. (So sign up NOW!)