“A student from a disadvantaged background who gains a first class degree from a top university is less likely to secure an elite job than a more privileged student with a 2.2.” (London School of Economics, 2019)
And that’s just not right.
To level the playing field, we’re committed to helping students from less advantaged backgrounds access career opportunities with the UK’s best employers.
This is YOUR opportunity to connect with employers who are equally committed to helping you land the career you really want.
You’ll get to ask them any questions you might have, hear about their personal experiences, and discover exactly how they are building a socially diverse workforce.
Topics may include…
- How companies are ensuring they hire based on potential not privilege
- Senior figures from within the business sharing their stories
- Panel discussion featuring current grads and interns
- What are employers really looking for in applications?
- The skills that will make you stand out from the crowd
Sign ups for this event is now CLOSED