Event times: 9:30am - 4pm each day.
COVID-19 has changed everything. Festivals were cancelled, sport just stopped and cats and dogs across the world were left confused by their owners’ presence between 9-5.
But some things haven’t changed. We know that accessibility, mental health support and a commitment to diversity really matters when choosing a company to work for.
RateMyPlacement’s Well-being at Work Virtual Event is an opportunity for you to talk, interact and question employers on these subjects.
The event will include 1-2-1 sessions with employers, presentations, access to exclusive downloadable content as well as competitions and giveaways.
We’re currently working with employers to confirm their content, we’re planning for topics to cover:
- How companies support mental health and well-being
- Accessibility in the workplace post-COVID
- Training in virtual networking - practice with real employers
- What are employers really looking for in applications and during assessment centres?
- How employers support diversity initiatives
- A closer look at company culture
Timings will be confirmed nearer the time but we've included an example agenda below. Each day will be jam packed with employer presentations and speakers. Don't forget employer booths are open throughout the day!
Limited spaces are available. (So register NOW!)